Bible Study Questions for October 13th, 2018
Saturday at 10:00am EDT
“Finally, brethren, wait patiently on God; return blessing for cursing; be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good; be steadfast, abide and abound in faith, understanding, and good works; study the Bible and the textbook of our denomination; obey strictly the laws that be, and follow your Leader only so far as she follows Christ.”
From Message for 1901 by Mary Baker Eddy, page 34
Topic: The Straight and Narrow
Moderator: Chardelle from PA
Bible Readings: Numbers 25, Deuteronomy 4; Miscellaneous Writings by Mary Baker Eddy, page 333: 22-29
- What does Moses have to say about the worship of Baal? (Numbers 25)
- What is the meaning of the word “Deuteronomy” ?
- Who is speaking in Deuteronomy 4 and where is this taking place?
- What is the speaker communicating in his message to the children of Israel, and why is the message written in this manner?
- How does this apply to us today?
October 2018 Bible Study sessions:
|10/13/2018||Chardelle from PA|
|10/20/2018||Jeremy from NJ|
|10/27/2018||Mike from NY|
November 2018 Bible Study sessions:
|11/03/2018||Betty from CA|
December 2018 Bible Study sessions: